Seeing the increasing number of cases. Here is a look at COVID virus restrictions imposed by States and Union territories.
1. Delhi- The capital had been under lockdown since April 19 and it has now been extended till May 17.
2. Uttar Pradesh- It has extended the duration of curfew till May 17.
4. Bihar- On May 4 imposed a lockdown till May 15.
5. Odisha- It is under a 14-days lockdown from May 5 till May 19.
6. Rajasthan- It was decided to implement a strict lockdown in the state from May 10 to 24 though curbs continue to be in place since last month.
7. Jharkhand- It extended the lockdown-like restrictions till May 13. The restrictions were first imposed on April 22 as “Health Safety Week”.
8. Chhattisgarh- It announced weekend lockdown while earlier allowing district collectors to extend local lockdown till May 15.
9. Punjab- It has imposed extensive curbs in addition to measures like a weekend lockdown and night curfew till May 15.
10. Haryana- It is under a seven-day-long lockdown from May 3. Earlier, weekend curfew was enforced in nine districts.
11. Chandigarh- Here the administration has also imposed a weekend lockdown.
12. Madhya Pradesh- It has imposed lockdown ‘Janta Curfew’ till May 15 with only essential services allowed.
13. Gujarat- It has imposed a night curfew from 8 PM to 6 AM and other daytime restrictions in 36 cities till May 12.
14. Maharastra- It had imposed lockdown like curbs on April 5 coupled with prohibitory orders and restrictions on the movement of people. The curb was later extended till May 15. Local lockdown in districts like Latur and Solapur has been imposed and curbs tightened in Amravati, Akola and Yavatmal.
15. Goa- It has imposed a curfew from May 9 to May 24. It lifted a four-day lockdown on Monday, except in tourist hotspots like Calangute and Candolum in North Goa, through restrictions was continuing.
16. West Bengal- It has since last week imposed extensive curbs including a ban on all kinds of gathering.
17. Assam- It has advanced the night curfew to 6 PM from the current 8 PM with restrictions imposed on the movement of people at public places from Wednesday. Night curfew was imposed from April 27 till May 7.
18. Nagaland- It has imposed partial lockdown with stricter rules from April 30 to May 14.
19. Mizoram- It has imposed curfew in seven districts from May 8 till May 17.
20. Sikkim- It imposed lockdown-like restrictions till May 16.
21. Jammu and Kashmir- It has imposed lockdown-like restrictions till May 10.
22. Uttrakhand- It has reimposed several restrictions including a tight curfew imposed in April end which has been extended in three heavy caseload districts of Dehradun. Udham Singh Nagar and Haridwar in Uttarakhand till May 10.
23. Himachal Pradesh- It has imposed a lockdown curfew in the state from May 7-16.
24. Tamil Nadu- It is under lockdown from May 10-24.
25. Kerala- It imposed lockdown from May 8-16.
26. Puducherry- It has extended lockdown from May 10- 24.