Coming May 5, Wednesday, Odisha will go into a 14-day Lockdown till 05:00 AM of May 19.
Here are the allowed and restricted services and activities.
Allowed during Lockdown:
1.All Health Services.
4.Shop and Grocery stores from 6AM to 12PM.
5. Restaurant/Dhabas for takeaway.
6. Home Delivery by E-Commerce Services.
7. Food grocery retailers- Big Bazar, Reliance Fresh.
9. Shop Dealing with Construction Equipment.
10. Shops that repair and service Electrical and Electronic Items.
11. Services provided by aself-employed person.
13. Petrol Pumps/LPG/Petroleum/Gas Retail/Storage outlet.
14. Marriage with approval (maximum 50 people)
15. Funeral as per government guidelines.
Restricted during Lockdown:
1. Public Transport buses.
2. Intra-State movement on roads except for Medical reasons.
3. Educational, Trade Fairs, Meals, Physical Meetings.
4. Taxis and cab services.
5. Cinema Halls, malls, market complexes.
6. Jatea/open-air theatre/opera.
7. Salon/Barber/spa/beauty salon.
9. All religious places/places of worship.
10. Weekly/Daily Haats.